Wednesday, May 13, 2009

long time no talky

What do you do when you have such an intense long distance, paranormal relationship with someone when they finally call and have time to talk? What do you talk about? Where do you start? Do you go on about yourself or do you fish for things that you wanna hear about? What do you even want to hear about?

Can you just share some silence together? Will this awkward phone call be the last of its type or will there be another chance to get awkward and be lost in shameful ignorance of what you think you should know about this person, or any other topic relating to that person or their life.

Update:

It has lead to another phone call. "I'm on a stroll . and.. last time I was o n a str o l l ,. we talked so I thought I'd call you again .. . byee ."

Secretly happy that I couldn't hear the message I listened to message later and tried to decipher voicemail through my broken phone. I missed the call, now what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment